Who we are
Patricia L. Slabach & Associates is a women owned LLC, originally established in 1997 for the purpose of providing businesses and universities with valuable functional analysis, project management, communications and training services.
As a project manager and consultant, Pat has completed a variety of projects for University of Maryland Baltimore County, Colorado State University, Indiana University, MIT, Masdar Institute, Brown, University of Puerto Rico and University of California at Davis. In the pharma business community, Pat worked with Eli Lilly in clinical trials, SAP and Sales and Marketing.
Pat works with other highly skilled consultants to bring together the best resources and achieve successful results!
What We've Achieved
- 2017 - Current - University of Maryland Baltimore County, Kuali Trainer and Office of Sponsor Programs Software Support
- 2016 - Colorado State University, Kuali Course Design and Delivery
- Project Management and Kuali Instruction, MIT Training Program 2014-2015
- Implementation Consulting, Coastal Carolina University, University of Puerto Rico Mayaguez, Cal. State Monterey Bay, Carnegie Mellon University, Masdar Institute, U.A.E. 2011-2013
- Project Manager, Indiana University, Office of Sponsored Programs 2009-2011
- Clinical Trial Protocols and SAP Support, Eli Lilly & Company 2000-2009
"Pat Slabach and I have worked together on a number of university deployments of research administration software projects. And, because of her expertise in project planning, many obstacles that might have arisen in less competent hands are averted entirely. I would advise anyone looking for help in either creating or carrying out an effective project plan to look to Pat for guidance. "
R. N. (Dick) Keogh, PhD, Emeritus Director Research Administration, and Senior Consultant